San Francisco South of Market and Hotel Dining
San Francisco is a serious food town, and Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel wants you to get the best of it. On-site or off, South of Market and hotel dining options are virtually limitless.
On-Site San Francisco Restaurants
50onEight Restaurant & Lounge
Location: In Hotel – Lobby Level
Serves: Breakfast | Dinner
Promotions: Kids Eat Free
Whether gearing up or winding down, stop by our signature South of Market hotel restaurant for a satisfying meal. Start every morning with a hot breakfast buffet, and don't miss a few tantalizing treats from our dessert buffet after dinner. For an even more casual atmosphere, 50onEight Lounge features friendly bar service, two large screen TVs and awesome Happy Hour specials.
Hours: Breakfast, 6:30 am-10:30 a.m; Dinner, 6 pm-10 p.m
Don't miss out on the most important meal of the day. We offer morning room service every day, because there's nothing wrong with a little breakfast in bed.
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
San Francisco and South of Market Restaurants
Want to get out and explore the incredible cuisines of San Francisco? We can't blame you! You'll find a fantastic meal at San Francisco restaurants located within four blocks of Holiday Inn Civic Center:
- Bossa Nova | Brazilian Churraquinho | 139 8th Street
- Sam’s Diner | Fresh Diner Classics | 1220 Market Street
- Soluna Café & Lounge | Californian | 272 McAllister Street
- Hayes Street Grill | Fish House | 324 Hates Street
- Basil Thai | Stylish Thai Cuisine | 1175 Folsom Street
- India Garden | Authentic Indian | 1261 Folsom Street
- Chez Papa Resto | Modern French | 4 Mint Plaza
- 54 Mint | Sicily-Inspired Italian | 16 Mint Plaza
Dine your way, stay your way – The Holiday Inn Civic Center – South of Market Hotel.