San Francisco Restaurants & Hotel Dining
San Francisco is a serious food town, and Holiday Inn Civic Center Hotel wants you to get the best of it. On-site or off, South of Market and hotel dining options are virtually limitless.
On-Site San Francisco Restaurants
50onEight Restaurant & Lounge
Location: In Hotel – Lobby Level
Serves: Breakfast | Dinner
Promotions: Kids Eat Free
Whether gearing up or winding down, stop by our signature South of Market hotel restaurant for a satisfying meal. Start every morning with a hot breakfast buffet, and don't miss a few tantalizing treats from our dessert buffet after dinner. For an even more casual atmosphere, 50onEight Lounge features friendly bar service and two large screen TVs.
Hours: Breakfast, 6:30 am-10:30 a.m; Dinner, 6 pm-10 p.m
Don't miss out on the most important meal of the day. We offer morning room service every day, because there's nothing wrong with a little breakfast in bed.
Hours: 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
San Francisco and South of Market Restaurants
Want to get out and explore the incredible cuisines of San Francisco? We can't blame you! You'll find a fantastic meal at San Francisco restaurants located within four blocks of Holiday Inn Civic Center:
- Alta CA | 1420 Market Street
- Dirty Water | 1355 Market Street; Suite 180
- Market on Market | 1355 Market Street
- Sam’s Diner | Fresh Diner Classics | 1220 Market Street
- Soluna Café & Lounge | Californian | 272 McAllister Street
- Hayes Street Grill | Fish House | 324 Hates Street
- Basil Thai | Stylish Thai Cuisine | 1175 Folsom Street
- India Garden | Authentic Indian | 1261 Folsom Street
- 54 Mint | Sicily-Inspired Italian | 16 Mint Plaza
Dine your way, stay your way – The Holiday Inn Civic Center – South of Market Hotel.